Subject: Re: Flash Interfaces to Java
From: steven warren
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:23:07 GMT

Thanks John,

I made a lot of progress today thanks to your help. Check it out again at
http://www.zoecom.com/delphi. If you have Flash, it uses the plug-in, if
not it uses Java. I don't have the "lowest common denominator" version
implemented, so don't try IE2, or it'll bust.

It's up and running, and if the Java version proves to be stable across
platforms (keeping my fingers double crossed) we'll be using Flash a lot
more in the future for interface design. So far it's been great!

-steven warren