Subject: Re: FLASH: project; aswell cdrom as internet . . . yuri . . .
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:52:05 GMT

Yuri,
Dont need to use html files on a CD-ROm.
Your layers will work the same as long as they are in the same directory.

I would make your parent swf a projector with an action in the first freme:

FSCommand: FullScreen
Argument: True

This will open it full screen.
Next I would add a file to the cdrom made in notepad called "autorun.inf"
and insert the following:

[autorun]
icon=myicon.ico {icon that will be seen on that drive when cd is inserted}
open=myprojectorfile.exe {this will auto start your projecter file when
cd is inserted}

make sure you have myicon.ico in the root directory of the cd-rom as that is
where the autorun will look for it in this example, along with all your swf
files used in the project.

also make sure you take advantage of the cd-rom scenerio and export audio
(if you so desire) and photos at highest quality for the ROM.

~daniel

Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Level0 Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com