Subject: FLASH: OT: Rates
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:36:34 GMT

This is just an FYI that has been brought to my attention, folks, so please
don't shoot the messenger and please DO correct me if this information is
wrong.

We should NOT be discussing rates over a public list. Unfortunately, as
this is a public list, rate discussion could be considered "Price Fixing"
and may have certain ramifications against our list owner, according to the
source (WebGrrls ListServ, colleague at work--I'm a guy) that I received
this information from.

Personally, I don't mind the discussion as it has been insightful, to say
the least, however, I'd hope that it's not something that could be
detrimental to the list.

Thanks,

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology