Subject: FLASH: Saving FLASH movies off the web?
From: Scott Wilkinson
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:56:42 GMT

Forgive me for asking what may be a dumb question, but I'm curious to know
if it's possible to save a Flash movie from the web.

I thought of doing this while reading some of Webmonkey's animation
tutorials. I printed out the tutorial pages, and then thought "Gee, it would
be nice if I could save these Flash demos for future reference."

However (as you already know) when I right-click on a Flash movie, there is
no "Save" option, just playback and zoom controls.

Is there a trick I don't know? Doesn't seem like copyright protection is an
issue since you can protect your Flash movie...

Thanks,
Scott