Subject: FLASH: opus 440 & GM -- please review
From: Ricardo Madrazo
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:27:51 GMT

Hi, Flashers...

I'm developing a couple of demo sites for prospective clients and would
like your feedback:

The first is a recording studio named Opus440:
http://www.mext.com.mx/demos/opus440/

You have to click the logo to enter. Most links are not active yet, except
for the "opus 440" button on the menu box at the right.

The second is a demo for General Motors Mexico:
http://www.mext.com.mx/demos/gm/

Click on the GM logo to enter. The 5 menu items on the left don't take you
anywhere yet, but when you click them a movie with a submenu loads. Also,
please click the small car picture in the lower left corner and play around
with the colors. Let me know what you think.

Any and all feedback is appreciated and welcome. Thanks in advance.

Saludos,

Ricardo Madrazo
--------
Tecolote Digital
madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com (mailto:madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com)
http://www.el-tecolote.com
(525) 530-1870
(525) 639-8460 fax