Subject: FLASH: Flashlite.net has moved
From: Rey, Chrissy
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:31:58 GMT

Just wanted to let everyone know that Flashlite.net has finally found a more permanent home :) Anyone who used to visit the site by going to http://www.erols.com/artemisian/flashlite should now go to http://www.flashlite.net. I set up the old page to redirect to the new server, but if you get lot somehow let me know.

Thanks to all who have visited the site, forcing me to move it from my personal account *grin*

Chrissy Rey
Web Developer
United States Trustee Program
United States Dept. of Justice
chrissy [dot] reyatusdoj [dot] gov (work)
artemisianaterols [dot] com (home)