Subject: FLASH: What tools do YOU use?
From: Scott Wilkinson
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:27:58 GMT

I'm curious to know what production tools--other than Flash--members of this
list use on a daily basis. Since others may be curious too, I thought
perhaps we could all ante up with a short list. If this has already been
done ad nauseum, I apologize and will shutup! If there IS interest, though,
I'd be glad to compile the results into a single list and post them.

Perhaps we could pick one primary tool from each category? (Or just respond
with whatever you use most often.) The names below are just suggestions of
common apps--don't take offense if I left your favorite app out!

Category: Bitmap manipulation
- Photoshop
- XRes
- Other?

Category: Vector drawing
- Flash
- Freehand
- Illustrator
- Other?

Category: 3D object creation
- Whatever you use!

Category: Audio editing/manipulation
- SoundEdit
- Sound Forge
- Other?

Category: HTML editing
- WYSIWYG (Dreamweaver, NetObjects Fusion, ColdFusion, other?)
- non-WYSIWYG (BBEdit, HotDog, other?)