Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Rates
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:57:13 GMT

no no no, ya got me wrong Russell.

Design firms make bank..... but right now most of their customer's aren't.
When that changes (and it will) a lot of these "established" design firms
who produce nothing but GARBAGE will either hire new people or fall by the
wayside. Well done television advertising can be very profitable, that's
why it's usually done very professionally. Most companies view the web as a
side issue that won't produce real returns.... that's why they don't focus
on it or demand quality. The other day I did a presentation for United
Drugs... a MASSIVE... I think fortune 500 company. You know who is in
charge of their web presence? Not the advertising deparment... but the
Human Resource Director! GIMME A BREAK! Most companies just don't take
this stuff seriously, and that's why the quality isn't there. That's all
I'm saying.

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com