Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Your Professional opinion...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:10:27 GMT

Bob...

A lot of us find more "formal training" on this list than you may find in
the classroom.

I'm sure there's some tools that you'd be much better served with formal
training, but the ones you listed, I would simply recommend creating
projects for yourself or doing some for others to learn the tool.

Trial by fire seems to work quite well, and although it can be
nerve-racking, sleep-deprivating and all-out frustrating...damn, it sure can
be rewarding as all get out, too. Shows a lot about your aptitude, as well,
I'd gather.

My $.02.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology