Subject: Re: FLASH: A rephrasing of the Tools question...
From: schaik
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:30:58 GMT

Hi scott,

I always create my artwork in illustrator, i think the tools
to create graphic content in Flash are to poor, but why
do you need these tools within Flash if you can create your
artwork in more dedicated programs? The only graphic tool i use
within Flash for graphic content is to change the colors of
some imported graphics, because sometimes colors change when
importing into Flash.

That brings up a question, how can you avoid having to adjust
colors in Flash. I have a lot problems with the purple colors
imported from illustrator to Flash. Any ideas about thisone?
--
Greetings,

Joost van Schaik
Studio van Schaik
http://www.schaik.net
schaikateuronet [dot] nl (mailto:schaikateuronet [dot] nl)