Subject: Re: FLASH: Can movies give actions to each other?
From: Charlene Reese
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:47:34 GMT

On 2/9/99, John Dowdell wrote:
>If you wish to load a new frame and have a movie in it branch to a
>particular frame, you may wish to have its first frame blank and paused,
>and then send it a message. In many designs it may be simpler to just make
>multiple movies in multiple pages, and have your controller choose among
>them.
--->that is exactly what I've been thinking about doing.
I have everything working past that initial choice and it shouldn't be too
difficult to make duplicates of the movie and stop each one at a different
place.
But if the client makes changes later.... then I'll have to do it all over
again. Six times.
I'd really like to learn more about FSCommand but if it doesn't work for
MIE Mac users then its of no use to me.
-charlene

Charlene Reese - S r T e U e D s I e O
Digital Graphic Design for Print, Multimedia and the Web
catreesestudio [dot] net http://www.reesestudio.net
949.766.7822