Subject: FLASH: Generator and SQL
From: Andrew Vester
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:36:08 GMT

Hi all, I have my Generator template working great accessing my simple
Access databse but it is eventually going to have to access a SQL database.
Is there any difference in the way that you set the SQL Enviroment?

In the future I am also going to have to access a database to retrieve a
whole bunch of data to create a comparogram - comparing one cars features to
others. The info will either be a YES or blank and then numerical values.
There will probably be about 30 variable elements to come out of the
database per page. You can get a better idea of what I am talking about by
taking a look at the static page:
http://www.hyundai.co.za/english_high/elantra/elantra_1,6gls_comp.html
will there be any speed implications by taking a lot of data or not?

Thanks for your time.
Cheers
Andrew