Subject: RE: FLASH: Netscape refreshing
From: Michelle Culverwell
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:03:44 GMT

If I have an swf file on my html (actually, asp) page, open it in NS, then
change the swf file and reload in my browser, it doesn't change it. It only
seems to reload the flash properly after clearing the cache and/or
restarting the browser.

Occasionally even calling the second swf something else, and changing the
html, doesn't seem to work.