Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Rates
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:12:51 GMT

> "Price fixing occurs when two or more sellers agree that they will
increase prices a certain amount, or that they won't sell below a certain
price." I've seen more than one discussion on this list encouraging Flash
developers to stay above a certain rate (inflating the price?), or to charge
a certain amount for their services.

I have read nothing that would cause me to think folks are "setting" rates
here. Encouragement to not undersell or oversell your skills is not the
same as "agreeing to increase a price". Most people (freelancers
especially) have a need to know what is the Industry standard when it comes
to such services so they neither over sell or undersell their services.

Just a thought, but your info is good to know Chrissy, thx.

~daniel

Love & Rockets, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Level0 Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com