Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Your Professional opinion...
From: Jason Verburg
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:10:09 GMT

>Personally, i find myself wishing i'd
>taken more extracurricular courses...such as film and
>recording. Both these subjects affect the medium i work in.

Why not spend some of that school money on classes that will enhance your
business needs. I wish I had attended school for the many business and
financial information I now spend pulling my hair out for. Sure there are
accountants and tax prepairers out there, but wouldn't it be nice to know
exactly where your money was being spent and how to keep as much in your
pocket as possible. Better yet, it would be nice to know a bit more about
making the great deals that gets us the bank.

To run your business you must learn business. Maybe not to the extent of
a degree, but why not enhance your business at the educational level
rather than at the reputation level.

If only I had thought of this before my accountants, helth insurance,
lawyers and the tax man.

Jay

Jason Verburg
POINT Productions LLC.
Graphic Design - Web Design - Multimedia

503.916.4318
pointattransport [dot] com

What's your point?