Subject: Re: FLASH: A rephrasing of the Tools question...
From: schaik
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:16:34 GMT

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> did you try illustrator's competitors or have you just gotten to know it first?

Yes Bob, i got to know illustrator first and I tried freehand too a
couple of year ago but i choose to stuck to illustrator.
Freehand was stange then to strange for me.
I hope the integration with Flash/illustrator will get better.
I do not want to export my files from illustrator to Freehand
and then import them into Flash to avoid some problems i can
get with importing illustrator files.

And to John Dowel from Macromedia and others I ask;

Is converting from illustrator to fireworks an option
to avoid these problems?

--
Greetings,

Joost van Schaik
Studio van Schaik
http://www.schaik.net
schaikateuronet [dot] nl (mailto:schaikateuronet [dot] nl)