Subject: Re: FLASH: pen and tablet
From: Steve Guluk
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:34:49 GMT

Bob wrote on 2/10/99 1:31 PM :

>I just received a list of all wacom products and will choose one.
>
>which models do you use now?

6X9's ArtzII's and a 4X5 for the laptop though I would buy something a
bit larger my next go-round probably a 9X12 Intuos since this is the
model that comes with the 4D mouse ($459. mac-connection).

Its a shame they don't make some sort of converter for those small
tablets that would let you use them from battery power or a cigar lighter
plugin... I suspect the Mac Laptops don't need a separate power supply as
my office Mac runs from the computers ADB power while the PC has to use a
transformer.

Regards,

Steve

http://www.SGDesign.com