Subject: Re: AW: FLASH: OT: Rates
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 02:25:48 GMT

One way to do this would be to show him some of your better sites, then show him the
one he did. I've used this method before under certain circumstances, but I don't
know how well it would work, you mainly need to know his personality to get it
forsure. I would suggest just showing him some refferance sites, then show him the
Chamber of commerce and tell him what you can do for the site.

--
Randy Anthony

Quote:
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."