Subject: Re: FLASH: Any more reviews of Ken Milburn's Flash book?
From: Erik Kittlaus
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:31:37 GMT

>I heard one or two reviews of Ken Milburn's new Flash book, but I'm curious
>to know if anyone else can offer an opinion?

Saw it yestrday. It's very thick with lots of screenshots. Some parts are a
bit interesting but it is very much aimed at newbies. I agree with most of
the things said in the prior assessment (whoever it was). It's mostly a
rehash of the things we've already seen and the things we already have
access to with the manual.

-Erik Kittlaus