Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Your Professional opinion...
From: Angelique Gulermovich Epstein
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:20:17 GMT

Hi Bob-

Be sure to have strong HTML skills. There is no substitute for it. I mean
hand-coded HTML written a text editor. I would also strongly suggest
working on your JavaScript.

If you anticipate doing work that includes video -- which is pretty much
inevitable given that QuickTime 4 will stream -- then I strongly suggest
getting your chops up on Adobe Premiere. (It's expensive, so get an
educational price while you can.) But not before you do the same for HTML!

Yours very truly,

Angel