Subject: Re: FLASH: Beware - Take care - Site Ahead
From: Otavio_Costa_santos
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:06:19 GMT

>Well gosh it seems that Byron, our local Jerry Falwell (who hasn't been
>heard hide nor hair of for eight days now) has struck the Fear of God
>into your heart.

Well, it's quite intriguing to me the rants that occurred on the list,
despite
understand the points and positions the cultural distance make it look a
bit strange.
Here at Brasil we have our moral costumes and we have too our
idiosyncrasies about
morality and sexuality that could make even Clinton confuse...

>You've not yet totally duplicated the HTML stuff into the Flash site,
>right?

No way sir, they have the same stile but are pretty different, to tell the
true the only "steamy" version is the HTML one, the flash one is quite
normal.

>Ken Sherwood
Go there man, the site is quite simple, since was it my first attempt to
flash,
but as a reward you can download a font I´ve made, Mac and Pc available.

All the best.

Otavio