Subject: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #758
From: Angelique Gulermovich Epstein
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:28:53 GMT

>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:17:47 -0500
>From: DragonFly <uniqueatptd [dot] net>
>Subject: Re: FLASH: Flashlite.net has moved
>
>Angelique Gulermovich Epstein wrote:
>
>> I'm running IE 4/Mac.
>
>This is a contradiction in terms. Are you not aware of the ongoing war and
>sabotage between Microsoft and Apple?
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Ken Sherwood

You know what's really funny? It was a braino. I use Netscape except when
testing for IE (and have been doing too much of that lately), and was on
Netscape at the time. It's Netscape 4/Mac I used to try to access the site.

Angel

Hvart ero that svic ein, er ec sia thicciomz,
etha ragna roc, rštha menn dauthir?

Is it dream-sight only my eyes behold,
Or Ragnarok, where dead men ride?

--Helgakvitha Hundingsbana II.40