Subject: Re: FLASH: Sound streaming
From: Ulrich Sinn
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:46:18 GMT

Daniel Hart wrote:

> I want to know how long it takes to hear the sound, a thirty second sample.

Actually I would not put musical examples into Flash. For such a thing
I'd rather go with QuickTime 3 Pro (do I need a flame suit now?). IMHO
streaming is good, and the sound quality can range from decent to very
good.

And this is another good spot to plug the Yamaha codec that nobody seems
to care about: superior to anything else I've heard.

Regards,

U.