Subject: Re: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:16:35 GMT

(I sent this once but it didn't get to the list.... no idea why)

HOLY TOLEDO Dave...

Thanks for the advice. I am personally STUNNED at the man hours it must
have taken to do that matinee site. Oh MAN! It took me 100% of yesterday
to learn everything I needed to know just to get a nice looking spinning
cube without shading into a Flash movie. I figure it will take me another 5
or 6 hours just to get it working in a first class manner.

One question on Dimensions...
When it exports gradients does it
A) barf out one shape with a gradient fill
B) export a whole load of shapes with slightly different fills to give a
gradient appearance
?

I'm only refering to what it would do with tremendously simple shapes like
squares, octagons, etc.

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com