Subject: Re: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:09:57 GMT

Whelp, if anyone would like to see my 3d test here it is....
www.websitepartners.com/rapfoto/index.htm
(my MIME still isn't set right so....)

Anyway, a lot of this was a learning process so it took nearly 2 days to
complete. Obviously this isn't how I'm going to use that spinning block.
It's gonna have color and be part of a composition and move around, etc.
It's 36 frames all hand traced and only like 4K. If you look at the tops
you can see that it wobbles. It actually spins around twice before it loops
back to the beginning. It has a more natural feel than 1 spin around.

I think if I had to redo the whole thing from scratch knowing what I know
now about production I think I could do it in about 6 hours or so. Maybe
more, maybe less.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way.

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com