Subject: FLASH: Buttons don't work in test movie
From: Ashley Vail
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 06:00:01 GMT

I have a movie with three buttons in it:
Button 1 to start the movie at the beginning;
Button 2 to start the second scene;
Button 3 to replay the movie from the beginning.

When the buttons are enabled, they work perfectly in preview but they
don't work at all in the Test Movie mode. Saving and exporting as an
SWF file yields the same dead results.

I checked the help files before resorting to asking the group but
found nothing. Does someone have a hint for me to get this
straightened out?

Regards,
Ashley Vail