Subject: Re: FLASH: Author's response to Flash 3 f/x book reviews
From: Ken Milburn
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 06:10:16 GMT

Thanks. My aim all along has been to educate the general public as to the
benefits of using Flash. The wider its acceptance, the more valuable the
work of the people on this list becomes, oui?

-KM

At 07:17 PM 2/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to Ken Milburn for his recent post here.
>
>Ken, your points are well taken, and I don't envy you in creating a book for
>the masses! I intend to study your book more at length in the bookstore, and
>I'll probably end up buying it!
>
>I appreciate the fact that the author of a book like this participates in
>the list. That's not always the case.
>
>Scott
>
>--
>Scott Wilkinson
>Alias Design, Inc.
>301.293.2487

Ken Milburn
Author of Photoshop 4 f/x and The Flash 2 Web Animation Book, Ventana
Press 1997, Master Photoshop 5 Visually (IDG), Flash 3 f/x and Design
(Coriolis)
Coming soon: Photoshop Plug-ins 2000 (IDG) and The Digital Photography Bible
(IDG)
2934 Ford St, Suite 38, Oakland, CA94601Phone 510-436-6601, Fax 510-436-6695

<kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net (mailto:kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net)>kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net (mailto:kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net)

<http://www.kenmilburn.com/>http://www.kenmilburn.com