Subject: FLASH: Problems with importing aliased graphics
From: Christine Pillsbury
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:13:50 GMT

Hey Flasher list!

I am currently working on a text heavy interface. Because fonts are more
easily read aliased when they are smaller that 12pt, I imported the text as
bitmap (2 colors) and they did not anti-alias even when I traced the bitmap.
So...I go to do this again, same process and it doesn't work, now the text
anti-aliases! Any help would be appreciated...

Here's the urls...click on any of the words on the left (this is a
development url)

http://dev.one21.net/ssr2k/alpha2/flash/home/welcome.htm

Please, any insight will be greatly appreciated.
--
Christine Pillsbury
Web Designer