Subject: Re: FLASH: Fwd: NWR: (tech) flash WOW
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:33:32 GMT

Cheri Harder wrote:

> Hi, everybody...
>
> I am really new to this list, so would guess that you all have seen this
> site, but wanted to let you know what kind of impression Flash is making
> on the other people in Web development, anyway. If, by chance you
> HAVEN'T seen this site....I will reiterate the "f'ing WOW" comment! LOL
>
> Cheri
>
> ----Original Message Follows----
> Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:03 (this is the Seattle WebGrrls list)
>
> wow f***in' WOW this is the most moving use of flash I have ever seen.
>
> http://www.first9months.com/

This is a prime example that you dont have to be "flashy" to create a mood
or move someone through
the use of media. A very fine piece and I personally enjoyed it thoroughly.
It was also an excellent example
of how to use Flash's streaming capabilities. Ive never seen someone slip
700+k by me so effectively.

Even though I dont want to start a political debate. I think any woman
confused about having a child should
visit this site. It makes it obvious that life should have its _own_ choice.

Kudos to the Flash developer.

-DG-