Subject: Re: FLASH: Problems with importing aliased graphics
From: Christine Pillsbury
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:13:56 GMT

Hey, that's the thing...I'm doing the same thing..same process...thanks for
you feedback though...

I think the only thing I can do at this point is re-create the movie...which
totally sucks...when I went through the same process with a new blank movie
it worked, sometimes...

--
Christine Pillsbury
Web Designer