Subject: RE: FLASH: from corel to flash
From: L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:13:39 GMT

Liz,
I use CorelDraw8, but I think this can be done in CD7 too.
I do not use the Extrude Text Command, but the Extrude under the Effects
menu.
You can adjust depth, colors, bevels, lighting, rotation and export the
result in Adobe illustrator 7.0 format.
For naming the exported files I use a numerical order like image01.ai,
image02.ai, ecc. and save them in same directory.
Then I went to Flash and imported the first file (image01.ai). Flash asked
if I wanted to import the rest of the series of images.
And that's all.

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr