Subject: Re: FLASH: Generator: Does Generator add any extra load to a server?
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:42:20 GMT

Hi Andrew,

Ditto on that! I've only heard really good things created using
Generator, one of which was done by ImageSource out of Toledo Ohio.
They used Generator/Flash and a browser to create an application to
control the tempature in a high rise from a remote location, via the
internet.

http://www.image-source.com

Mary Brzys
Flash Artist

---Andrew Vester <andrewvatis [dot] co [dot] za> wrote:

> Hi, the guys in hosting are worried about the performance effects that
> Generator is going to have on their systems.
> Does anyone have any info that will put their minds at rest that
generator
> is a great piece of software.
> Thanks for your time.
> Cheers