Subject: FLASH: SV: [flashpro] different frame rates in same movie?
From: Emma Hjälmås
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 06:45:38 GMT

Hello Bob,
Nope, I'm afraid not. Not even movieclips will allow you to
change framerates. To accieve the effect you want you'd be best off using
the faster framerate and adjusting the slower movie back to original speed
by adding more frames. If anyone has a better solution I'd love to hear it.

HTH,
Emma
--
Emma Hjälmås, Webdesigner emma [dot] hjalmasatsemcon [dot] se
Semcon Nya Media