Subject: Re: FLASH: Importing Flash movies into PowerPoint?
From: Cameron Hickey
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:41:09 GMT

I cannot offer any help in terms of importing into powerpoint, but i
have also worked on sales presentations with flash, and printing out is
a bitch. the bast solution I have come up with is to make a copy of
your final fla, and then just delete all the tweening animation frames
so that as you advance through each frame, you are looking at the next
slide of you presentation. You can then print all the frames. I
realize that this is time consuming, but it is really the only way to
get good quality print output without rebuilding the whole thing in
Quark.

CH