Subject: Re: FLASH: Importing Flash movies into DIRECTOR 6.5?
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:21:32 GMT

At 5:12 PM 2/16/99, Kostas Metaxas wrote:
> How does one import a FLASH movie into Director 6.5 (Windows) version?

I would strongly recommend re-reading the documentation that arrived on the
Director Program CD... if this question needs to be asked, then there may
be a number of other issues that would arise, as well.

Two keys:

-- Insert, not import

-- Save from Flash 3 in SWF 2.0 format

(The current version, Director 7, more strongly integrates the Flash 3 file
format.)

jd

Offlist email risks capture by the spam filters! I may not see your