Subject: Re: FLASH: E-mail attachments
From: Jayma
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 02:36:12 GMT

Hi Jerry,

I am not getting any attachments from you. Which list are you on? Where
you receive every message? or do you get the bulk mailing? (forgive me, I
forgot what they called it when I first signed up).

Perhaps if you are on the "once every so often" mailing list (which sends
several messages every so often as one email), and you reply to it, and you
have quoting on, the quotes from that email may exceed the limits of the
list. This is just a guess, but may help????

Jayma