Subject: Re: FLASH: slick 3d cube site
From: deww
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:34:43 GMT

http://www.i2f.org/
That is one cool site. as far as the cross hairs go I would think it is
taking advantage of the 4.0 window.onMOUSEMOVE object lately it has been
showing up all over the place but from what I have picked up the originator
runs the site at

http://fbwww.epfl.ch/~plegris/exp/
I may be wrong (of course) because the www.i2f.org site seems to work in IE
as well as netscape and I havent seen anyone accomplish this without
netscape's implementation of layers but I have always thought it could be
done.
if you visit fbwww.epfl.ch/~plegris you will need to use netscape because
the scripts all sniff for it. and be forwarned, some of the scripts are
fun but a tad malicious.

--------
deww