Subject: Re: FLASH: Beta site
From: Chris
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 05:09:57 GMT

Stephen Britton wrote:

> Very nice and smooth. It shows that you can do a lot
> with just text and some simple graphics. The sounds work
> well too. I'm using a PII400/128 RAM and T1.
>
> - SB

Inquiring questions:

How far did you explore the site? did it seem odvious to click on the logo's
pillars to see different sections?

I just need to let my 'boss' know that the site is easy to use and
understandable without being totally odvious (ie: "click here to see this"
"click here to see that") ... and still fun

thanks

cheers