Subject: Re: FLASH: Rotating Globe
From: Jayma
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:51:09 GMT

John!

I just have to say... Thank you! I never anticipated such a response from
a (what I thought) was a simple question to simplify a 3D graphic that I
was asked to create by a client. It went to a different world, never
answering my initial question (and I am still not sure that I can get the
graphic down to a usable size). But thank you for addressing my initial
question. I will probably just redesign it in a simple method, but I hate
having to give up the mesh design.

Jayma.