Subject: FLASH: Question about JavaScript...
From: Brett Roberts
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:43:02 GMT

I know that you can do a window.print() in javascript to print the current
window but is there a way to have a print button in a frame and that button
when clicked, print what's in another frame. I've tried everything from
parent.MAIN.print() to calling a function in the MAIN frame from the print
button that does the window.print(). The thing is the reason it is print
just the frame the button is in is because the button has focus. Also, I
have tried giving something focus in the MAIN frame but I really don't have
objects, just text.

Sorry the message is so drawn out... If anyone has any suggestions please
answer... I really don't want to put the print button in the same frame.

Thanks,
Brett Roberts