Subject: Re: how to see the site--was: No 3d for you! (was: Re(2): FLASH: slick 3d cube si
From: batrico
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:12:27 GMT

On 2/18/1999 8:45 AM,Colin Moock of fritzaticeinc [dot] com said:

>flasheratshocker [dot] com,Internet writes:
>>http://www.i2f.org/flash/flash.htm
>this is now giving 404 on every flavour of netscape and ie on win95/NT and
>mac that i have tried.
>
>i suppose some may be getting it still from a server cache but i don't run
>one, and the page is gone for me now...

If you are getting a 404 using that *exact* link, then unless your
specific domain is being routed via CGI to a 'write.document' = Error
404, I have no other explanation. The only way I can acheive a 404 is to
type in '.html' rather than '.htm', or some other obvious typo.

Is your domain hosted by the same as some others who are having problems?

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but I just can't imagine why this guy
would exclude certain domains, and I've now come in from three different
servers, including AOL and Earthlink.

Frederico

~You can observe a lot just by watching.~
--Yogi Berra