Subject: FLASH: XP: Flash Work Arena
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:03:40 GMT

I'm going to cross post this...hope no one minds...

I'm curious to know what areas you folks are in, and what the job market
seems to be for Flashers...

In Chicago, it really seems as if everyone wants a Webmaster or someone who
knows VB and Flash, etc, but no one really appreciates or understands what
we do...

To further clarify, almost every add out here for employment mentions basic
web skills, then the advanced ones (programming languages) and then states
that "Flash and Director knowledge a plus".

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one running into that brick wall.

Thanks,

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302