Subject: RE: FLASH: XP: Flash Work Arena
From: Chris Jester (Meridian Partners Ltd.)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:23:41 GMT

You have to remember that many organizations that do internet graphic and
design usually will have at least someone whom is a administrator and then
someone or group of people who are graphic artists and then they will have
code writers to do the Java .asp and Vb scripting. Some will even have
people who specialize in layout. Going with one person is usually a bad
idea. The reason is because if they have to much work there is no one else
to do the work as well as just like you mentioned that no one knows all
about everything. It used to be that way, but the industry has branched so
far out that there is no way to do it properly.

Jester