Subject: FLASH: Solution to SubjectLine Issue (was: Common Courtesty...)
From: Angus, John S.
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:39:00 GMT

I see your point, but to that end, we could end up with a mile-long subject
line. Some topics are simple, and some very complex, and sometimes tangents
from those complex subjects reveal the answers we're looking for (as you
pointed out).

Perhaps the best way to fix this is to reply with a statement that your
answer (should that be the case) will be posted under a new subject (give
the subject) since it would be best "advertised" under a different label. I
think all the bases will be covered this way...

Thoughts?