Subject: FLASH: looping a movie frame?
From: Jefferis
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:01:30 GMT

I am creating a scene which ends with a movie clip. If I end on the
movclip frame, the movie rotates a CD Rom disk I created once. If I add
frames, the movie seems to loop continuously if I put a referent to go to
the frame of the first clip and play.

What I would like it to do is play the rotation about 5 or 6 times and
then stop and start the next scene.

How do I do this?

Jeff

Peterson Sales