Subject: FLASH: Opening a separte window
From: Jayma
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:41:55 GMT

Could someone please point me to where I can learn more about controlling
the windows. I want to open a submovie in a separate window, but I don't
want it to have toolbars, scroll bars, etc. Just the movie. I have tried
several different things, but no success. Please help! (also, anything on
FS Commands)

I tried to go here to see if there was more info that I could use, but I
keep getting refused by the server.
http://colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/closewindow/

Thanks,
Jayma