Subject: FLASH: Slick 3d cube movies-uploaded!
From: Aqmal
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:22:11 GMT

Well, for those looking for the slick cube 3d .swf's, look no more. It is
uploaded on the ftp by Cheri Harder, but for some reason he can't post to
this list, so I'm telling you guys it's already up. You can thank him at
caharderaterickson-aircrane [dot] com

The files are top.swf, profile.swf, and about.swf

For the uninitiated, the ftp server is at ftp://205.235.134.149:21, in the
swf folder.

Maybe we can make this server as a lab for fla's and swf's- where ppl can
get examples of good Flash at work and not-so-good ones too...what do all
of you think about that?