Subject: FLASH: relative paths
From: Karen Parry
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:34:49 GMT

My flash movie is creating local absolute paths instead of the relative
path I've typed into the "get URL" area. It is even adding a local absolute
path in front of a full absolute path (eg. http://www.etcetc). I've looked
everywhere in the app and help files and apologize that this is probably a
stupid question, but please help.

Cheers,
Karen

Karen Parry/Black Graphics