Subject: Re: FLASH: Slick 3d cube movies-uploaded!
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:29:00 GMT

>I cant help but thinking uploading material not created by you or your own
business is going to be a problem.<

Dewwy:

Hi. So much for being a hero(ine) with my first post! <grin> I can
certainly see your point, tho. They don't have the "prevent import" set,
either, although looking at everything all slammed into one layer certainly
doesn't help MY understanding of Flash! Is the consensus to take it off? I
think we will have to ask Daniel to do that.

I hope this isn't still sending as attachment! I THINK I got everything set
ok.... Let me know!

Cheri
a real newbie