Subject: Re: FLASH: Slick 3d cube movies-uploaded!
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:38:47 GMT

Hi Deww,

You are stupid,
You are a cab.
And you are absolutely right.

> I cant help but thinking uploading material not created by you or your own
> business is going to be a problem.
> I need all the help I can with flash and appreciate the offer made by D.
> Votino and the Flash Brothers,
> I am not saying sharing files in this manner is illegal,
This is definately illegal, it is outright theft.

> but it is bound to
> piss someone off if you upload his/her swf without their say-so.
You don't say.

> We should limit ourselves to uploading our own files.
True.

> When there is a problem like
> the one with i2f.org viewing the pages, I do not think the solution is to
> upload the swf files to an ftp server for everyone to dl.
Downloading files off a server for personal viewing might be considered
fair use but providing them to others without permission is not even
close to fair use and is definately wrong and illegal.
> Call me stupid
> Call me a cab
You are .... Sorry, did that one.